Kasco has built, renovated and expanded hundreds of Senior Living environments. During that time, we seen the emphasis placed on occupant comfort and services. Senior facilities have the challenge of providing institutional healthcare services in a residential environment. Expensive and technically challenging healthcare services are being developed with a residential character.
Construction can be highly disturbing for elderly and aged population. We understand this and have developed interim life safety and infectious disease control measures to isolate occupant and construction site interaction.
Our expense renovating and constructing Senior Living enable us to anticipate and manage the challenges of Senior Living construction. A few of recently completed project are:
- Felician Sister Convent Repositioning
- Angela Hospice
- Trinity Senior Living Community (White Lake, MI)
- Glacier Hills Senior Living Community
- Lourdes Nursing Home
- Evangelical Homes for the Aging (Saline, MI)
- Prentice Apartments (Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit)